Sunday, December 26, 2010

Borneo Blues : Musim Lembab






Hey
Wont somebody come and play
With me
Done all my work and I got a little while to spend
If I could find a friend

Hey
This is such a sunny day
Come on
Come like you are doesn't matter how you look
But hurry, hurry
Come and play

You be the good guy, I'll be the bad guy
You can go hide and I'll come and find you
You have the first laugh, I'll have the last laugh
You ride a bike, I'm off behind you

Hey
Wont somebody come and play
With me
I'm all alone would you like to spend an hour or two
I like to play with you

Hey
There is so much to do today
Come on
Time going pass and we haven't even started yet
Time flying pass and it isn't coming back I guess
Childhood wont last
Wont somebody come outside and play



Yo Gabba Gabba memang genius sial. Their jingles are way better than some songs yang aku dengar dari radio.


Ah terkenang zaman kanak-kanak gua.
Umur baru awal 20-an tapi dah terkenang zaman kanak-kanak, apa kes?


Sudah berapa hari asyik hujan.
Boleh tahan juga musim hujan dekat sini. Kalau ikut tahun lepas punya report, Disember ada 31 hari, 23 hari hujan.

Projek jadi leceh.
Plan gua juga terbantut.

Baru ingat ini petang nak gerak ke pantai Sahabat. 20 km saja dari tempat gua.
Baru ingat nak cuba air Lautan Pasifik. Rasa masin ke tak.

Nampak gaya melepak depan TV lagi la hari ini.





No comments: